Coriander Leaves, Cilantro, Hara Dhania, Kothamalli, 50g
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Coriander leaves is a commonly used spice around the world.Coriander seeds are a key spice in Indian and Middle Eastern cuisines.Coriander leaves are important ingredient of the spices used in almost all the Indian cuisine, especially Meat,Biryani,Beefs, pulavs,vegetable rice etc.Coriander leaves also known as dhania popurlaryly and known as kothamalli in south india.Coriander is an ingredient in Indian and Arabic baharat. It is especially popular as an ingredient in spice mixtures including curries and the popular Indian seasoning.
Uses of coriander seeds:
• In Indian cooking, coriander leaves are used to flavor curries and chutneys.
• Coriander leaves are used in the poached dishes like poached fish, poached chickens etc.
Indian recipe: Andhra fish fry
Recipe Ingredients to prepare Andhra fish fry :
• 1 pound of white fish filet such as snapper or cod, cubed
• 1 teaspoon ground Coriander Seeds
• 1 teaspoon Indian Black Salt
• 1 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
• Juice of 2 limes
• Oil for deep frying
• Lemon wedges and mixed greens for serving
• In a bowl, combine fish, salt and turmeric and toss until fish is evenly coated. Set aside.
• In another bowl, mix chilli powder, ginger, garlic, coriander, pepper and lime juice to make a paste.
• Heat a pan with oil.
• Dip fish pieces, a few at a time, into the lime juice batter and carefully slide into hot oil.
• Cook, turning often, until fish pieces look brown and crisp.
• Remove and let drain on paper towels.
• Serve fish hot with lemon wedges and salad
Other indian recipes made from coriander seeds are:
• Mustard and coriander cauliflower
• Potato masala
• Coriander brad stick
• Indian curry
• Indian spicy dishes
• Indian vegetable masala recipes
• Raiya tarkawala
• Sambhar masla
• Spicy green tea
• Coriander Tomatoes
• Garlic Coriander Masala
• Steamed Artichokes
• Pickled Eggs
Other names of coriander seeds are: Chinese parsley, Coriander, dhania, coriandolo, Kothamalli, Kotthampal, Malli, varakothamalli, dhaniyalu, coriandi seeds, Korianderfrüchte.
Color: Yellowish brown
Taste: nutty, spicy and orange-flavor
Indian grocery store in online to shop Coriander leaves,Dhania, Kothamalli at cheap rate with best quality.