Ginger Garlic Paste, Minced, Adrak Lasun, Inchi Ulli Poondu, Schani, 250g
- Additional information
Ginger Garlic Paste is a pungent smelling condiment used commonly in Indian cooking. The Paste is smade from fresh ginger garlic, mashed into a paste and diluted with a little bit of water. Ginger garlic paste is used in many Indian curries, Tandoori dishes as well as Thai and Chinese cuisine. Ginger and Garlic are the secret ingredients of many delicious Indian spices dishes and must-have in Indian curries. Ginger garlic paste is generally used in Tikka Masala and many non vegetarian and Vegetarian dishes.This ready to use Ginger -garlic paste is very convenient way to use it in the spicy recipes preparation. All the flavor and texture of fresh ginger and garlic blended together without the inconvenience of peeling and chopping.
How to use Ginger-garlic paste ?
For any mild spicy or hot spicy recipe preparation either vegetarian or non vegetarian, just add one tablespoon of ginger garlic paste after the frying chopped Onion in the pan. Then add Indian spicces , tomatoes and onions to this blend to make mouth-watering curries.
Culinary use of Ginger-garlic paste:
• It is also used in preparing Golden Phoenix Rice cuisine
• Ginger-garlic paste can also be served as carminative.
• It is also used in the gastric stimulants and various medicines preparations.
• Ginger-garlic paste is used as condiments in various food preparations.
• Ginger garlic paste is one of the most basic and essential ingredients in almost every mild spicy and hot spicy Indian cuisine .
• Ginger-garlic paste is used in most of the non-vegetarian preparations and vegetarian dishes as well.
• it is used for flavor in mayonnaise, tomato ketch-up sauce, salad, meat sausages, Chutney , Pickles , Biryani , fried Rice .
Indian recipe: Fried capsicum masala
Recipe Ingredients for fried capsicum masala:
• 4 Capsicum
• 1 Tomato (chopped)
• 6 Cashew Nut
• 1 Onion finely chopped
• 2 Green Chilli
• 3 tsp Coriander Powder
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 2 tsp Chili Powder
• 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
• Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
• 3 tablespoon Oil
• Salt as per taste
Preparation Method for Fried capsicum masala:
• Wash, cut and remove the seeds from the capsicum (cut into circle size)
• Heat Oil in a pan.
• Add capsicum along with Salt and fry until it changes color.
• Take it out from the oil and keep aside.
• Grind all the ingredients from tomato to chilli powder. Keep aside.
• In the same pan, fry chopped onions, green chilli and ginger garlic paste. Fry until golden brown.
• Add the ground Masala and keep stirring until the rawness is gone.
• Add the fried capsicum and water, cover and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
• Garnish with Coriander Leaves .
• Best served with Roti .
Other Indian recipes made from Ginger-garlic paste are:
• Malabar prawn biryani
• Mutton sukkha
• Shrimp-tomato curry
• Chicken fry
• Mushroom masala
• Alu-gobhi masala
• Baked Samosa
• Prawn fry
• karahi bhindi
• Crab coconut roast
• Tandoori Naan
Type: Fine paste
Color: Cream-off while
Buy Ginger Paste, Adrak Lasun, Inchi from indian online store at cheap rate with best quality.