- Additional information
Shami Kabab Masala is the mix Which is used to prepare Shammi Kabab,one of the most popular Indian Cuisine. This kabab almost appears like a cutlet which is pan fried and served with mint or coriander chutney, sliced onions and lemon juice. Shammi kababs are royally prepared during during the Ramzan season along with sheer kurma. Kabab is rich in nutrition. The kababs look quite similar to large meatballs but they have some different taste. Traditionally Shami Kabab is made from mince meat, the kababs are round patties filled with spicy substances and the tangy `kairi’ or raw green mango.
Ingredients to prepare Shan Shami Kabab masala:
Coriander, Salt, Red Chilli, Paprika, Dehydrated Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Bay Leaf, Black Cumin, Mace,
Black Pepper, Green Cardamom, Cumin, Clove, Fenugreek Seeds, Carom, Papain.
Recipe Ingredients for Shami Kabab:
• Meat (Beef/ Chicken) – 1kg, mince
• Daalchanna/split yellow gram – 1 cup
• Onion,medium, chopped – 3
• Ginger paste – 1 tablespoon
• Garlic paste – 1½ tablespoons
• Eggs – 1-2 whisked
• Oil – 2-3 cups
• Shan Shami Kabab Masala Mix – 1 Packet
1. To the minced meat add, daalchanna, garlic, onions, ginger, Shan Shami Kabab Mix and 6 glasses of water.
2. Cover and cook on low heat for about 30-45 minutes or until tender.
3.When tender, about 2 cups of liquid should remain in the pot.
4. Then remove and grind the meat mixture to a coarse paste.
5. Add egg(s) and knead well. Make 20-30 round flat Kababs. Heat ghee/oil and shallow/deep fry the Kababs evenly on both sides until brown.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spice Products like Shami Kabab Masala, Spices Mix from our online Indian grocery store.