Beef Biryani masala powder is an essential ingredient of making Biryani, a rice dish made with spices, meat, fish, eggs or vegetables. Its a popular dish among Indo Pakistan Regions. Moreover, due to its freshness and fragrance, it is widely used as a taste enhancer in various dishes. These Masalas have no added colors and are purely hygienic in nature.
Main Ingredients for Beef Biryani Masala :
Salt, Red Chilli, Ginger, Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Cumin, Nigella Seeds, Turmeric, Coriander, Green Cardamom, Black Pepper, Clove, Mace, Citric Acid, E330,
Natural & Artificial Food Flavour.
Required Ingredients for Mild Meat Pilaf:
• Rice – 4 cups, washed & soaked for 30 mins.
• Meat (Beef/Mutton/Chicken) – 750g small cubes
• Onions – 4 chopped medium sized/250g
• Tomatoes – 4 chopped medium sized/250g
• Ginger Paste – 2 tbsp
• Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
• Plain Yogurt – 1½ cup/250g
• Ghee/Oil – 1 to 1½ cups/175-250g
• Shan Biryani Masala Mix – one packet
• Heat the Oil/Ghee and fry the onions until golden. Add the Meat, Garlic and stir for a few minutes.
• Add Ginger and 4-5 cups of Water, cover and cook until the Meat is tender.
• Then add the Tomatoes, Yogurt and Shan Biryani Masala. Fry until the Oil/Ghee begins to separate from the Masala and put to one side.
• Separately in 16 cups of Water, add 2 tbsp of Salt and the soaked Rice. Boil until it is three quarters tender, then drain it thoroughly.
• Layer the Rice and Meat mixture in 2 layers. Cover and cook on a low heat for a few minutes or until the Rice is done. Mix well before serving.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spicy masalas like Beef Biryani Masala, Spicy Masala Mix from our online Indian grocery shop.