Biryani rice paste is a ready made spice blend for making tasty Biryani, which is a spiced rice variety. Biryani is a popular Indian dish made with highly seasoned rice and meat or fish or vegetables.AHG biryani rice paste is used in preparing Spicy, hot and zesty rice pilaf layered with lamb or chicken and potatoes.Biryani paste can also be used to prepare other various Indian or continental rice based cuisine. AHG biryani paste is of very superior quality. Spices present are freshly ground and packed whcih enhances the quality of the biryani makes it savoring. For making biryani recipes, biryani paste gives the right balance between the spice-elements and other ingredients in the dish.
A typical Indian meal always includes a rice dish such as biryani rice, to accompany the spicy-hot curries. Its mildly spicy yet distinct flavour makes it the perfect complement to rich, flavoursome Indian curries. It is also a highly versatile recipe that can be cooked with meat such as beef and lamb and as a vegetarian dish. It can also be garnished with raisins and toasted almonds to add a festive touch to your Indian dinner.
Salt, Koriander, Dried Plums, Chilli, Fenchel, Getrocknete Mango, Cassia, Musk melon, Turmeric, Cumin, Cloves, Cardamom Amomum seeds, Garlic, Black Pepper, Green Cardamom, Nutmeg, Mace.
Indian recipe: Biryani
• 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 4 small potatoes, peeled and halved
• 2 large onions, finely chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
• 2 table spoon of MDH Bombay biryani masala
• 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
• 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
• 500g basmati rice
• 4 cups chicken stock
• Salt as per taste
Method of Preparatin:
• Wash and soak Basmati rice in twice its volume of cold water for 20 min.
• Cut meat/ Chicken into small cubes and marinate it for 30 minutes in a mix of garlic-ginger paste, salt, yogurt & lemon juice.
• Heat a sauce pan with oil
• Add the chopped onion and fry it till golden brown.
• Add the potatoes and cook it.
• Add the chopped tomatoes and stir it.
• Add the Biryani rice paste and mix it well.
• Add the meat pieces and 3 cups of water, cover and simmer it for 2o minutes.
• Add the salt.
• Boil rice till half the water remains.
• In a large sauce pan place the rice in layers.
• Add the meat with meat mix in between.
• Add remaining water and simmer till fully cooked.
• Serve hot with yogurt or ‘raita’.
Type: Ground spices mix
Buy original ethnic AHG biryani paste from www.indische-lebensmittel-online.de or www.online-indian-shop.com in Germany.