Black Pepper Powder, Kali Mirch, Gol Mirch, Milagu Podi, TRS, 100g
- Additional information
Black Pepper Powder , Kali Mirch, Gol Mirch, Milagu Podi, TRS, 100g
Black pepper is considered as the “King of Spice” in India. Black peppers are dried and used as a spice for seasoning and garnishing food in all over the world.Black peppers are native to India, where it is extensively used in preparing numbers of dishes. Black pepper is one such spice that virtually can be utilized in every cooking and culinary medium and preparation.Black Pepper Powder are produced from the still-green unripe drupe of pepper plants which are cooked in hot water clean and then dried. The drupes are dried in the sun or by machine for several days, during which the pepper around the seed shrinks and darkens into a thin, wrinkled black layer. Once dried, the spice is called black peppercorn. Black pepper is the most pungent and flavorful of all types of peppers and it is
available as whole or cracked peppercorns or ground into powder. Black pepper has a unique flavor with pungent taste which adds a spicy flavor in soup, salad,stews, vegetables and Meat. Whole black peppers are used in Pulao and Biryani Rice Paste, and a pinch of black pepper powder is generally added to almost every type of recipe imaginable. Since it loses its flavor and aroma if cooked for too long, adding it near the end of cooking will help to preserve its flavor. These are also used in dressing salad and making soups. Black peppers are also used medicinally important.
How to use Black Pepper?
Black pepper can be used as a whole, crushed or in grounded for depending upon the recipes. Grounded or powdered black pepper can also be bought from our
website from www.indische-lebensmittel-online.de from “spices powder” section.
Medicinal use of Black Pepper:
• Black pepper helps to control diarrhea constipation Indigestion joint pain and liver problems.
• Black pepper stimulates the taste-buds causing reflex stimulation of gastric secretions.
• Black pepper helps in digestion and treating gastro-intestinal upsets and flatulence.
• Black pepper calms nausea and raises body temperature, making it valuable for treating fevers and chills.
• Black peppers are stomachic, carminative, antibacterial and diaphoretic.
Culinary use of Black Pepper:
• Black peppers are used in dressing salad and soups.
• Black peppers are used in almost every spicy vegetables recipe.
• Black peppers are also used in meat and chicken.
• Dressing with black peppers foods are rich in taste and makes the complete meal.
Indian recipe: Fried potatoes with black pepper
Recipe Ingredients to prepare Fried potatoes with black pepper :
• 4 red potatoes
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 Onions , chopped
• 1 Green bell Pepper , seeded and chopped
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• Salt as per taste
• 3/4 teaspoon Paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
• Fresh green Coriander Leaves
Preparation Methods :
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
• Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add onion and green pepper.
• Cook, stirring often, until soft, about 5 minutes.
• Transfer to a plate and set aside.
• Pour remaining 2 tablespoons of oil into the pan and heat it.
• Add potato cubes, salt, paprika and black pepper.
• Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are turns brown.
• Stir in the onions, green peppers and cook for another minute.
• Garnish with green coriander leaves and serve hot.
Other Indian recipes made from Black peppers are:
• Black pepper cookies
• Black pepper rings
• Black pepper chicken
• Tomato soup with black pepper
• Vegetable pulao
• Baked fish with black pepper
• Black pepper in dahi vada
• Black pepper in lauki rayta
• Black pepper in tandori chicken
Other names of black pepper are: Marich, Milagu, miriyalu, malaku, mirchai, kali mirch, gol mirch, vella kurumulaku, kalo marich, kala mari, kare menasu, marutis nallamaluku,siah mirch, kali marich, Pfeffer, Pfefferkörner.
Type: Dry spice
Visit our online shop to buy best quality Black Pepper Powder , Kali Mirch, Gol Mirch, Milagu Podi at cheap price.