Bombay Biryani Masala, Spicy Masala Mix, MDH, 100g
MDH Bombay Biryani Masala is a ready made spice blend for making tasty Biryanis. Hyderabadi Biryani is a popular Indian dish made with highly seasoned rice and meat or fish or vegetables. Bombay biryani masala is used in preparing Spicy, hot and zesty rice pilaf layered with lamb or chicken and potatoes. Bombay biryani masala can also be used to prepare other various Indian or continental rice based cuisine. MDH Bombay biryani masala is of very superior quality. Spices present are freshly ground and packed whcih enhances the quality of the Biryani makes it savoring. For making biryani recipes, MDH Bombay biryani masala gives the right balance between the spice-elements and other ingredients in the dish.MDH Bombay biryani masala is 100% natural and contains absolutely no artificial flavor and preservatives. The ingredients used to prepare this recipe are made with traditional techniques to make sure that purity, freshness and flavor are properly retained.
Main Ingredients to Prepare masala:
Salt ,Koriander, Dried Plums, Chillie , Fenchel, Getrocknete Mango, Cassia, Musk melon, Turmeric , Jeera, Cloves , Cardamom Amomum seeds, Garlic , Black Pepper Whole , Cardamom Green , Nutmeg Husk , Nutmeg Husk .
Indian recipe: Biryani
Recipe Ingredients to prepare Biriyani:
• 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 4 small potatoes, peeled and halved
• 2 large onions, finely chopped
• 2 cloves Garlic minced
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh Ginger root
• 2 table spoon of MDH Bombay Biryani Masala
• 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
• 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Mint Leaves
• 500g Basmati Rice
• 4 cups chicken stock
• Salt as per taste
• Wash and soak Basmati rice in twice its volume of cold water for 20 min.
• Cut meat/ Chicken into small cubes and marinate it for 30 minutes in a mix of garlic-ginger paste, salt, yogurt & lemon juice.
• Heat a sauce pan with oil
• Add the chopped onion and fry it till golden brown.
• Add the potatoes and cook it.
• Add the chopped tomatoes and stir it.
• Add the Bombay biryani masala and mix it well.
• Add the meat pieces and 3 cups of water, cover and simmer it for 2o minutes.
• Add the salt.
• Boil rice till half the water remains.
• In a large sauce pan place the rice in layers.
• Add the meat with meat mix in between.
• Add remaining water and simmer till fully cooked.
• Serve hot with yogurt or ‘raita’.
Type: Ground spices mix
Buy original ethnic MDH Bombay biryani masala from our cheap price online wholasele shop in Germany.