Butter Chicken Masala, Spicy Masala Mix, MDH, 100g
MDH Butter chicken masala is an authentic spice mix for making delicious Indian dish called as Butter Chicken. Butter Chicken or Murg Makhni is among the best known Indian foods all over the world. Butter chicken is chicken cooked in creamy buttery curry sauce. The curry sauce can be made as hot or mild according to one’s taste. Butter Chicken tastes great with Kaali Daal (black lentils), naans and green salad. MDH Butter chicken masala contains appropriate proportion of Coriander, Red Chili ,onion flakes, Cardamom Green, Black Pepper Whole, Ginger and other spices. Butter chicken masala is easy to use and it adds a delicious flavorin the dish. MDH Butter chicken masala is 100% natural and contains absolutely no artificial flavor and preservatives. The ingredients used to prepare this recipe are made with traditional techniques to make sure that purity, freshness and flavor are properly retained.
Ingredients to prepare masala:
Indian recipe: Butter chicken masala
Recipe Ingredients to prepare butter chicken masala:
• 1 kg Chicken cut into small pieces (1-1.5 inch cubes)
• 3 finely chopped Small Onions
• 3 tomatoes finely chopped
• 1 tbsp, chopped green Coriander Leaves
• 4 tbsp, butter
• 4 tbsp, Oil
• 2 tbsp, MDH Butter Chicken Masala
• Salt as per taste
For Cashew Paste:
• 20 pieces Cashew Nuts
• 2 tsp Milk
• 1 tsp Heavy cream
• 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves /Chopped spring Onion
• 1 tsp Grated Cheese/Butter
• Heat the oil in a pan and fry onion till golden brown.
• Add Butter chicken masala and salt, fry it well until oil starts to separate.
• Now add a little amount of butter and pour tomato puree into it.
• Simmer it on the slow heat, till the gravy thickens.
• Now add the chicken pieces and cook in medium heat.
• Make Cashew paste by grinding smoothly the cashews and 2tsp milk.
• Add a little butter, ground cashew paste and 1 tbsp of coriander leaves. Simmer for 2 more minutes and remove from stove.
• Garnish with heavy cream, grated butter and chopped coriander.
• Serve hot with roti/naan.
Type: Ground spices mix
Visit our online Indian shop website to buy original Butter Chicken Masala, Spicy Masala Mix in Europe.