Butter Chicken is among the best known Indian foods all over the world.
A mildly spiced curry that infuses the richness of butter with tomato puree, fresh cream, dried fenugreek leaves and various spices. Best cooked with chicken, but also works well with seafood. A popular Northern Indian (Moghul) dish, it is rich with tomato, sweet spices, cloves and fenugreek, yet mild enough to appeal to all family members. Butter Chicken is usually cooked with cream or milk and can be served with naan, roti, paratha or simply plain rice.
Butter chicken is chicken cooked in creamy buttery curry sauce. The curry sauce can be made as hot or mild according to one’s taste. Butter Chicken tastes great with Kaali Daal (black lentils), Naans and green salad. MDH Butter chicken masala contains appropriate proportion of Coriander , Red Chili , Red Chili flakes, Cardamom Green , Black Pepper , Ginger and other spices . Butter chicken masala is easy to use and it adds a delicious flavor in the dish. MDH Butter chicken masala is 100% natural and contains absolutely no artificial flavor and preservatives. The ingredients used to prepare this recipe are made with traditional techniques to make sure that purity, freshness and flavor are properly retained.
Recipe Ingredients for Butter chicken paste:
Indian recipe: Butter chicken masala
Recipe Ingredients for Indian Butter chicken Masala:
• 1 kg Chicken cut into small pieces.
• 3 finely chopped onion
• 3 tomatoes finely chopped
• 1 tsp chopped green Coriander Leaves
• 4 tsp Butter
• 4 tsp Oil
• 2 tsp butter chicken paste
• Salt as per taste
For Cashew Paste:
• 20 pieces Cashew Nuts
• 2 tsp Milk
• 1 tsp Heavy cream
• 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander/Chopped spring Onion
• 1 tsp Grated Cheese/Butter
cooking Method for butter chicken masala:
• Heat the oil in a pan and fry onion till golden brown.
• Add Butter chicken masala and salt, fry it well until oil starts to separate.
• Now add a little amount of butter and pour tomato puree into it.
• Simmer it on the slow heat, till the gravy thickens.
• Now add the chicken pieces and cook in medium heat.
• Make Cashew paste by grinding smoothly the cashews and 2tsp milk.
• Add a little butter, ground cashew paste and 1 tbsp of coriander leaves. Simmer for 2 more minutes and remove from stove.
• Garnish with heavy cream, grated butter and chopped coriander.
• Serve hot with Roti / Naan .
Type: Ground spices mix
Buy Butter Chicken paste, Spicy Masala Mix from Indian grocery shop online at low price with best quality .