Chana Masala mix is ready to cook spice mix usually comes in individual package. It requires very little preperation and contains all the elements for a single-serving meal. Moreover, due to its freshness and fragrance, it is widely used as a taste enhancer in various dishes. These Masalas have no added colors and are purely hygienic in nature.
Main Ingredients for Chana Masala Mix :
Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate (E500), Sugar, Cumin, Black Pepper, Sodium Acid, Pyrophosphate E450(a), Red Chilli, Clove, Brown Cardamom, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom, Garlic, Mace, Nutmeg, Ginger.
Recipe Ingredients for Chana Masala:
• Chickpeas (Chanay/Chholay) cleaned and soaked for 2-3 hours 250g
• small finely diced onion – 1
• Ghee – 175g
• Shan Chana Masala mix – 3 tablespoons
• Drain the water from the soaked chickpeas/chana and add 5 glasses of water, boil for 2-3 hours on low heat.
• Then add Shan Chana Masala mix on low heat for about 45 minutes or until the chanas turn to a darker shade.
• Heat ghee and fry the onions for about 5 minutes. Then add the boiled chana cholay.
• Stir fry for 5-10 minutes or until the gravy thickens and ghee separates from the chanas.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spicy masalas like Chana Masala Mix, Spicy Masala Mix from our online Indian grocery shop.