Chicken Curry Paste, Madras, Instant Cooking Paste, AHG, 50g
1.19 €*(1.980 € per 100g)
Chicken Curry Paste, Instant Cooking Paste, AHG, 50g
- Additional Information
Chicken Curry Paste Madras is a spice mixture of widely varying composition developed by the British during the earlier days as a means of approximating the taste of Indian cuisine at home, are often coriander, cumin, fenugreek, mustard, chili, black pepper and salt.
Madras (now known as Chennai) is well known for its culinary traditions. This Madras-style chicken curry paste is made distinctive by a unique balance of herbs and spices enhanced by the addition of fenugreek and mild chilli. This is a versatile recipe that goes well with chicken, lamb or vegetables such as pumpkin and potatoes. For an authentic Indian experience, serve with biryani rice.
It should be reiterated that curry pastes produced and consumed in India are extremely diverse; some red, some yellow, some brown.Chicken Curry Mix is a generic description to South Indian dish with gravy or sauce. In most South Indian cuisines, a curry is considered a side-dish, which can be eaten along with a main dish like rice.Curry popularity in recent decades has spread outward from the Indian subcontinent to figure prominently in international cuisine.Other use of the word is often found with Khadi, koora , kari, Curry powder is used as an incidental ingredient in other cuisines, including for example a “curry sauce”.
Recipe Ingredients for Chicken Curry Recipe:
• Chicken – 2 lbs
• Big potato – 1 chopped
• Garlic – 1 tbsp minced
• Celery – 3 stalks cut into 2 inches length
• Onion – 1 medium chopped
• Red bell pepper – 1 small cut into cubes
• Fish sauce – 2 tbsp
• Coconut milk – 1 cup
• Curry powder – 2 tbsp
• Ginger – 1 thumb cut into strips
• Water – 1 cup
Method to Cook:
1. Pan-fry the potato and set aside.
2. Pan-fry the chicken and set aside.
3. In the pan where the chicken was pan-fried, sauté the garlic, onion and ginger.
4. Add the pan-fried chicken, fish sauce, and curry powder.
5. Add water and simmer until the chicken is tender.
6. Put-in the red bell pepper, celery, and pan fried-potato then simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add the coconut milk and mix well. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Purchase our Product Chicken Curry Mix, Instant Cooking Paste from our online shop at cheap rate.