Chicken Jalfrezi Masala Mix, Mixed Spices, Shan, 50g
Jalfrezi is a type of Pakistani curry in which marinated pieces of meat and vegetables are fried in oil and spices to produce a tastful thick sauce. Shan’s chicken jalfrezi powder has all the spices required to cook a delicious jalfrezi dish.National Chicken Jalfrezi Spice Mix is used to create a delicious chicken with vegetables dish. All you need is chicken, vegetables, ghee and yogurt. Just make paste with this mix and marinate the chicken for a mouth-watering dish that your whole family will love. Serve hot with rice. Easy to use recipe is provided on the back of the box
Chicken Jhalfrazie Ingredient:
• 3 teacups mixed boiled chicken
• 2 onions
• 3 spring onions
• 2 tomatoes
• 4 green chillies
• 12 mm (½”) piece ginger
• 1 tablespoon coriander
• ½ teacup tomato ketchup
• 1 teaspoon chilli powder
• 1 teaspoon sugar (approx.)
• 3 tablespoons Chicken Jalfrezi Masala
• 3 tablespoons ghee
• Salt to taste
Procedure to cook chicken Jalfrezi:
• Chop the onions, spring onions (with leaves), tomatoes, green chillies, ginger and coriander separately.
• Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions till golden.
• Now add the tomatoes, chillies, ginger and coriander and fry for at least 2 minutes.
• Add the tomato ketchup, boiled chicken,Chicken Jalfrezi masala, spring onions, chilli powder, sugar, salt and a little water and cook for
20 to 30 minutes.
• Serve hot
Visit our indian grocery online shop to purchase product at cheap price with best quality.