Dahi Bara Chaat Masala Mix, Indian Spices Mix, Shan, 50g
Dahi Bara Chaat Masala Mix is a main dish on a hot day as it can be the perfect accompaniment to other meat or vegetable dishes on a special occassion. You can also eat it as a snacks . These dumplings made from split black gram beans and soaked in a yogurt sauce. Sweet, tangy and spicy toppings such as tamarind chutney, coriander chutney , red chili powder , etc are layered on to make dahi vada a super delicious appetizer or chaat item Moreover, due to its freshness and fragrance, it is widely used as a taste enhancer in various dishes. These Masalas have no added colors and are purely hygienic in nature.
Main Ingredients for Dahi Bara Chaat Masala Mix :
Red Chilli, Paprika, Salt, Coriander, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, Cumin, Brown Cardamom, Clove, Mace, Long Black Pepper, Citric Acid.
Recipe Ingredients for Dahi Bara Chaat:
• Add Maida , Sugar, Bicarbonate Soda and some water to Dal Mash. Mix to make a thick paste. Put to one side for 15 minutes.
• In hot oil fry the lentil dumpling/Dahi Baras until light golden. Then remove from the oil and put to one side to cool.
• Refry the lentil dumplings/Dahi Baras in hot oil until golden. Then remove from the oil and put to one side to cool.
• Soak the Dahi Baras in the water for a while. Then press lightly to squeeze out the water from the lentil dumpling.
• Dissolve the sugar in yogurt. Then add lentil dumplings/Dahi Baras.
• Serving Suggestion: Garnish with Shan Dahi Bara Chaat Seasoning.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spicy masalas like Dahi Bara Chaat Masala Mix, Indian Spices Mix from our online Indian grocery shop.