Dal Curry Masala Mix, Indian Spices Mixture, Shan, 100g
Dal Curry Masala Mix is used for the preperation of many Curries such as Tomato Dal Curry,Okra dal Curry etc. As the protein supplement, Sambar play an important role in Indian cuisines. Variety of Dals are cooked in Indian cuisines. Mixing up of 3 or 4 variety also gives a change in eating pattern. This gives a colourful look and you get many benefits.If you have little amount of two to three variety of Dals, you can finish all the things together or you get most of the essential nutrients in same serving. Moreover, due to its freshness and fragrance, it is widely used as a taste enhancer in various dishes. These Masalas have no added colors and are purely hygienic in nature.
Main Ingredients for Dal Curry Masala Mix:
Salt, red chilli, turmeric, Black Pepper , cumin, coriander, brown cardamom, green cardamom, garlic, ginger, dried dill leaves.
Recipe Ingredient for Dal Curry Recipe:
• washed and soaked dal mung – 175g,
• washed and soaked dal masoor – 45g
• Onions sliced – 125g
• Garlic cloves , coarsely chopped – 10
• tomato, sliced – 50g
• Green Chillies , whole – 6-8
• soya, finely chopped – 1tsp
• Curry Leaves – 10
• Ghee /oil – 75g
• Shan Dal Curry Mix – 25g
• Fry the onion in half the ghee for a few minutes. Stir in the Dal curry mix and the garlic.
• Add the dals, tomato, soya leaves, green chillies and 6 cups of water. Boil on a low heat until the dal is tender and smooth .
• Heat the remaining ghee/oil and fry the curry leaves for 1 minute. Pour over the lentil curry. Cover and cook for a few minutes before serving.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spicy masalas like Dal Curry Masala Mix, Indian Spices Mixture from our online Indian grocery shop.