Dosa Instant Mix, South Indian Dosai Mix, Gits, 200g
Dosa is a crispy savory pancakes from Southern India, are a staple food in their region. Dosas are very popular not only in south India, but also in all over India. Dosas are a thin crepe like pancake which is made from the blends of Rice Flour , Urad Dhal and cream of wheat . Dosas are rich in carbohydrates and proteins. It is also healthy and suitable diet for Vegetarians . The delicious plain and crispy dosas are serverd with Sambar and Coconut chutney. When served with stuffed potatoes masala, it is named as masala dosa. Masala dosa is served with different types of chutneys made from coconut, Peanuts , Chana Dal , etc.
The process of making dosa is a long and tedious process, as it requires soaking Black Gram , Wheat Cream, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Salt, Raising agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid), Asafoetida .
Preparation Method for Dosa:
• Mix 1 measure of MTR instant dosa mix with 1-1/2 measures of water. Stir to a smooth batter and set aside for 10mins. The consistency of the batter should be thick enough to thickly coat on a spoon when dipped.
• Alternately, batter can also be prepare with 1 measure of water and 1/2 measure of curd.
• Gently stir the mixture before use.
• Heat a non stick frying pan or tava till it becomes very hot.
• Put one spoon of oil and spread it on the pan.
• Put 1 small cup full of batter on the pan and spread it uniform on the pan or tava.
• Fry it on medium flame till crispy and light brown.
• Serve hot with Sambar Masala and chutney.
Type: Fine powder
Buy Dosa Instant Mix, South Indian Dosai Mix, Gits from our Indian grocery online store at cheap rate with best quality.