Garlic Pickle, Lasun, Ulli, Poondu, Patak, 283g
Garlic Pickle is an authentic Indian taste.Spicy pickles are very important side dish in an Indian meal.Patak Pickles enhance the tastes of the meal and increase the satisfaction after every meal. Patak Garlic pickles are also known as Patak garlic Relish (Rich & Chunky) Medium. Spicy Garlic pickles are one of the most commonly used pickles in the Indian subcontinents. This appetizing pickle is made of garlic, onions, vegetable oil,sugar, sultanas, dates, Salt , chilli peppers, mustard, fenugreek, coriander leaves and mixed spices. Garlic pickle(Achaar) is a made from mild Indian baby garlic with sultanas, chilli and authentic spices. Garlic pickles are savory in taste and are traditionally served with Indian breads or as a main meal accompaniment. It tastes fantastic alongside yourfavorite curry. This is an excellent accompaniment to any pulao, biryani or Indian flat bread. It also tastes great as a spread on a sandwich or with cold meats to give an everyday meal a delectable Indian twist. Patak Garlic pickles have a distinctive spicy and bitter taste that makes it a wonderfulaccompaniment to a curry.According to the manufacturer Patak garlic pickles are carefully prepared and are 100% natural, absolutely free from artificial flavor and coloring agent.
Garlic pickles can be best used as followings:
• Garlic pickles are used with pappadums, or alongside curry dishes.
• Garlic pickles are used to add more flavors when eaten with meal.
• Garlic pickles accompany great taste with Indian recipes such as khichri, Pulao and kadhi.
• Garlic pickles can also be eaten with any kind of Indian bread like roti, puri or paratha.
• Garlic pickles are used with a sandwich or with cold meats, to give an ordinary meal a spicy Indian bite.
• Garlic pickles are also used to add more flavor in making curry recipe.
Ingredients to prepare Garlic Pickle:
Garlic (29%), Onion, Vegetable Oil, Sugar , Sultanas, Dates, Salt, Mustard , Fenugreek , Coriander , Chilli Peppers, Spices, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Ginger.
Other names of Garlic are:
Lahsun, Lassan, Rasoon,Naharoo,Rasuna,Lasun,Lasan,Ulli,Poondu,Inchi,Allam(Pachchi),Bellulli,Knoblauch.
Type: baby garlic marinated in spicy paste and oil
Taste: Mild spicy
Buy original Garlic Pickle, Lasun, Ulli, Poondu, Patak from our indian grocery online shop at cheap and best.