Garlic Powder, Lahsun, Ulli, Poondu Podi, TRS, 100g
- Additional information
Ginger and Garlic are the secret ingredients of many delicious Indian spices dishes and must-have in Indian curries. Ginger garlic paste is generally used in Tikka Masala and many non vegetarian and Vegetarian dishes. The ginger-garlic paste is typically fried and incorporated with other ingredients. This ready to use Ginger -garlic paste is very convenient way to use it in the spicy recipes preparation. All the flavor and texture of fresh ginger and garlic blended together without the inconvenience of peeling and chopping.
How to use Ginger-garlic paste ?
For any mild spicy or hot spicy recipe preparation either vegetarian or non vegetarian, just add one tablespoon of ginger garlic paste after the frying chopped Onion in the pan. Then add Indian spicces , tomatoes and onions to this blend to make mouth-watering curries.
Recipe Ingredients for fried capsicum masala:
• 4 Capsicum
• 1 Onion finely chopped
• 2 Green Chilli
• 1 Tomato (chopped)
• 6 Cashew Nut
• 3 tsp Coriander Powder
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 2 tsp Chili Powder
• 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
• Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
• 3 tablespoon Oil
• Salt as per taste
Preparation Method for Fried capsicum masala:
• Wash, cut and remove the seeds from the capsicum (cut into circle size)
• Heat Oil in a pan.
• Add capsicum along with Salt and fry until it changes color.
• Take it out from the oil and keep aside.
• Grind all the ingredients from tomato to chilli powder. Keep aside.
• In the same pan, fry chopped onions, green chilli and ginger garlic paste. Fry until golden brown.
• Add the ground Masala and keep stirring until the rawness is gone.
• Add the fried capsicum and water, cover and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
• Garnish with Coriander Leaves .
• Best served with Roti .
Other Indian recipes made from Ginger-garlic paste are:
• Malabar prawn biryani
• Mutton sukkha
• Shrimp-tomato curry
• Chicken fry
• Mushroom masala
• Alu-gobhi masala
• Baked Samosa
• Prawn fry
• karahi bhindi
• Crab coconut roast
• Tandoori Naan
Color: Cream-off while
Buy Ginger Powder, Inchi Ulli Poondu Podi from indian online store at cheap rate with best quality.