Green Chilli Chutney, Coconut Sambol, Sri Lanka, Rabeena, 325g:
Green Chilli Chutney is a fiery hot condiment from Sri Lanka. Spice lovers have it with dosas or idlis. It is really hot. A thinned down version of this chutney can be used as a marinade for paneer and chicken. This chutney is a classic example of very hot chutneys served along with rice or rottis. This is one of those dishes that are made in advance and saved for a week or so. When people eat this, most of the times their faces turn red, but still everyone likes this. Reduced the amount of chilies to suit our taste buds.
Ingredients for Green Chilli Chutney:
• Green chilli – 3
• Small onion – 10
• Tomato – 1
• Tamarind – a little
• Oil – as needed
• Salt – as needed
• Mustard – a little
• Black gram dal – a little
• Curry leaves – a little
1. Peel the skin of onion.
2. Cut tomato into pieces.
3. Grind onion, tomato, salt, tamarind, green chilli in a mixie.
4. Transfer the contents to a serving dish.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. Add mustard, black gram dal and curry leaves.
7. When mustard splutters, add to the chutney and mix well.
8. This can be served as a side dish for idli and dosai.
Buy Green Chilli Chutney, Coconut Sambol from our Online Indian Shop at cheap rate with best quality.