- Additional information
Guava Juice is a sweet berry from Asia that contains vitamin C, calcium, potassium and dietary fiber. The small fruit grows in bunches on tropical evergreen trees and has a high sugar content. When ripe, the skin of the berry is red and bumpy. The flesh of the fruit is white or pink with the consistency of a grape. A glass of ice-blended lychee drink counts about 120kcal.
How to make Guava Juice
• 4 cup of Guava, retained the syrup in can.
• 1 cup of ice cubes – 1 cup
1) Divide Guava into 4 or 5 tall glasses, it should be about 5 – 6 Guava in each glass. Set aside.
2) Place ice cubes and one small cup of Guava syrup into blending container, cover with its lid, and shift to high mode to crush the ice. Stop blending, remove the lid to stir occasionally or simply remove the whole container from the base and shake vigorously for a few times, to loosen the compactness in the blender before starting to blend again till smooth. Divide blended ice into the tall glasses filled with Guava.
3) When blended ice is filled till 80% full in each glass, add more Guava syrup to make the glass fuller, if desired. Insert a coloured straw and serve.
Type : Juice
Taste : Sweet
Buy original Guava Juice,Fruit Juice from our online Indian shop at Germany.