Gulab Jamun, Gul Bahar, Fresh Indian Sweets, Tin, Haldirams, 1Kg
- Additional information
Gulab jamun is a traditional Indian dessert, an exotic Indian Sweets made from milk solids.Gulab jamun is a delicious sweet, popular in all over India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Nepal.Indian Gulab jamun is a deep fried golden brown milk ball which is immersed in clear sugar syrup. To make delicious Gulab jamun in a few minutes, Gualb-jamun- instant-mix powder should be used which is ready to prepare sweets in just 15 minutes. This mix powder is very convenient in the preparation of Gulab jamun at any time. Gulab-jamun-Instant- mix is prepared with great care to retain its natural flavor and scent.
Main Ingredients: Skimmed milk powder,Wheat Flour, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Raising Agents (Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate).
How to use?
To make dough, add in parts 50-60ml (for 100grams of mix) water or milk (for richer taste) to the Gulab-Jamun-mix, kneading into a soft and smooth dough.Normally, 100 g instant mix yields 20 balls. Prepared dough is covered with a wet cloth to prevent evaporation of moisture and case hardening until they are used to make balls.Apply vegetable ghee /Oil onto both palms and then shape the dough into 20 round and smooth balls without cracks.
Preparation Method for Delicious Gulab- jamun:
1) First prepare sugar syrup:
• Take a heavy bottomed pan and heat it on the high flame.
• Add 2 cups of sugar in 1 cup of water.
• And boil it for 20 minutes, till syrup of about 60% concentration (one string consistency) is obtained. The dirt and impurities gathering at the surface are removed with the help of perforated ladle.
• Add 1-2 saffron which enhance the scents and make the syrup great in color and taste.
• Add 2-3 pieces of ground small green Cardamom seeds (choti ilayachi).
• Add 2-3 drops of rose water in the syrup, keep it warm.
2) Fry the Gulab Jamun balls:
• Heat the pan with half filled with oil on high and then lowers the heat to medium.
• Slip in the balls into the hot oil from the side of the pan, one by one. They will sink to the bottom of the pan, but do not try to move them. Instead, gently shake the pan to keep the balls from browning on just one side.
• After about 5 mins, the balls will rise to the surface.
• Deep fry in Ghee/Oil on medium to low heat until golden brown, adjust the temperature to ensure that the Gulab jamuns do not break or cook too quickly.
• Drain excess oil. The excess fat from the surface of the fried balls is drained and the balls are transferred into sugar syrup.
• Soak Gulab-jamuns in hot sugar syrup for 30 minutes.
• Decorate it with finally grated coconut or silver work.
Colour: Milky White
Buy Delecious Gulab jamun, Indian Sweet,Haldirams from our online at any time with cheap cost.