Haleem Masala Mix, Spices Mix, Shan, 50g
Haleem is popular in Persian, Pakistani, Hyderabad, Bangladesh cuisine. This is a special dish served during Ramzan in Hyderabad and Pakistan. It is made of wheat , lentils , Meat and spices . The traditional way of making haleem is by slow cooking the soaked wheat, lentils, spices along with the meat for six to seven hours, followed by pureeing it into a thick soup constituency. This kind of Preperation take too much of time to prepare, instead of this prepare it by using Haleem Masala Mix. Its very easy to cook and less time consuming process.
Main Ingredients for Haleem Meat Masala :
Salt, Red Chilli, Turmeric, Papain, Black Pepper, Curry Leaf, Coriander, Nigella Seed, Cumin, Green Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Black Cumin, Clove, Ginger,Mustard Seed, Dehydrated Onion, Garlic.
Recipe Ingredients For Haleem Meat and Lentil Curry:
• Soak the grains and pulses in water for 1-2 hours,then Drain.
• Heat 85g ghee/oil, add the meat, bones and Shan Haleem Masala Mix and fry for a few minutes.
• Add 12 glasses of water and the soaked grains and pulses. Cover and cook over a low heat until the meat is completely tender, stirring occasionally.
• Remove from the heat and discard the bones. Shred the meat with a wooden spoon but avoid making in to a paste.
• Sieve the remaining curry, retaining the liquid and mash the grains and pulses.
• Mix together the shredded meat, mashed pulses and cooking liquid and bring back to boil. Cook on a low heat for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
• Heat the remaining oil/ghee and fry the sliced onions until golden. Add them to the Haleem. Cover and cook on a low heat for 10 minutes.
• Serve garnished with fried onions, finely chopped ginger and green chillies, Shan Chaat Masala and lime juice.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spicy masalas like Haleem Masala Mix, Spices Mix from our online Indian grocery shop.