Indian sweet Recipe:Maida Halwa
Recipe ingredients for Maida Halwa:
1. Take a pan and pour ghee on it. When ghee starts boiling add maida and fry continously.
2. Maida should smell good and should turn to light brownish colour.
3. Once the maida is fried properly add water, with one hand stir maida continuously and other hand pour water into the mixture .
4. When the water and maida is in good shape and ghee starts showing on the top add sugar.
5. When the sugar melts the halwa is ready.
6. Now u can add ilachi powder, Cashwes and Raisins fried in ghee to the sweet.