Shipping of fresh mangos within Germany possible!
The shipping of fresh mangos is now possible throughout Germany!
You can easily order online on our website. Please note that the shipping of fresh goods involves a high risk.
The Indian mangos are very sensitive and can therefore spoil quickly even if they are shipped unriped, however this is rarely the case.
Therefore, we would like to point out that in such cases no complaint can be accepted.
Please also note that Corona may also cause delays in delivery. We only ship on Monday or Tuesday to ensure the best possible freshness.
However, there are no delivery delays for home deliveries in Berlin.
Honey Mangoes, FRESH, Pakistan Mangoes, 4-6 Pieces
Honey mangoes are of very high quality with sweet in taste and yellow in color. Honey mangoes are considered by many to be one of the best in terms of sweetness, richness and flavor. Ripe mangoes are typically eaten fresh however they can be used to make varieties of different desserts recipes by using its pulp such as mango lassi, which is a popular and made throughout south Asia. Mango lassi is made by mixing ripe mango pulp with yogurt and sugar.The preparation process includes cutting, de-stoning, refining and packing. In case of aseptic packing, the pulp is sterilized and packed in aseptic bags. The process ensures that the natural flavor and aroma of the fruit is retained in the final product. Every care is taken to retain the natural characteristics of taste, color, nutritional value and flavor of the fruits.
Indian recipe: Mango Ice-cream
Recipe Ingredients for Mango Ice-cream:
• 1/2 cup milk
• 4 eggs, separated
• 6 cups milk, scalded
• 1 can Alphonso mango pulp
• 4 tablespoons cornstarch
Preparation Method for Mango Ice-cream:
• In a small bowl mix the cornstarch and sugar.
• Stir in the half cup milk and mix until the sugar is dissolved.
• Set aside.
• Beat the egg yolks into the six cups scalded milk.
• Heat slowly over low heat, stirring.
• Pour a few tablespoons of the hot milk into the cornstarch mixture, and stir.
• Then pour the cornstarch mixture into the milk.
• Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened.
• Blend in the mango pulp and cook, stirring, for ten minutes, or until the consistency of mayonnaise.
• Remove from heat and cool.
• Meanwhile, in a separate bowl beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
• Fold into the cooled ice cream.
• Fold in the whipped cream.
• Pour into a bowl or other container.
• Cover and freeze three to four hours.
• When ice cream is firm, remove and beat well.
• Return to container, cover and freeze until firm.
Type: Fresh Fruit
Order Honey Mangoes, Fresh Fruit at cheap rate from indian online grocery shop with best quality.