Indian Wheat Flour, Atta, Aashirvaad, EXPORT QUALITY, 5 Kg
Atta Flour or atta is the base that is used to make Sweet paniyaram and Fresh Chapattis .Sweet paniyaram mostly like by kids. The atta come from fine-grained whole Wheat. Usually Chapatis are made from dough, a mixture of atta with water and salt.Very popular in the Indian sub-continent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Srilanka etc.) also called rotis. There are a number of different variations on chapatis, but as a general rule they include some type of flour, salt, and water. These ingredients are mixed to form a dough which is formed into flat discs which can be grilled or fried, depending on the region to make fresh chapattis.
How to use Indian wheat flour ?
To make chapatis, mix one cup of flour with a pinch of salt and add two tablespoons of oil or melted ghee. Add around 1/3 cup water and knead, forming a thick dough. Break off small pieces of the dough, form balls, and roll the balls out. Cook these basic chapatis on a griddle, and serve warm.
Other Receipes from Wheat Flour :
Sweet Paniyaram :
Sweet paniyaram a familiar breakfast or snack with sweety taste and easily made instantly.Here are the ingredients required to prepare Sweet paniyaram or Inippu Paniyaram.
Main Ingredients to Sweet paniyaram :
Preparation Method to sweet paniyaram:
• Take wheat flour, rice flour, baking soda Cardamom powder, and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
• Heat the Sugar in a pan with ¼ cup of water.It should be dissolves completely
• Filter the syrup with steel filter.
• Pour this syrup into the flour mixture.
• Mix them well and make the batter like Idly batter. If required, add water.
• Keep it aside for 10 mins.
• Heat the kuzhi / kuli paniyaram pan, pour few drops of oil and pour this batter only upto ½ of the kuzhi [depression]. Cook it in medium flame.
• After few mins, turn them to the other side and cook well until it becomes golden color on both sides.
Type: Powder / fine-grained flour
Other names: White flour,Atta, Indian Wheat Flour, Godhumai Maavu,
visit our indian grocery online store to shop Indian Wheat Flour, Atta, Aashirvaad at cheap price with best quality.