Karahi Chicken Masala, Spicy Masala Mix, MDH, 100g
MDH Karahi chicken masala is a special blend from authentic Indian spices for making karahi (also spelled karai, kadai, kadahi or kadhai) chicken. A karahi is a circular, deep, bowled dish and is similar in shape to a wok. Some have handles on either side. Hence the name Karahi chicken which is dry stir-fried chicken in an Indian iron wok. MDH karahi chicken masala adds delicious flavor and aroma to various Indian and international non vegetarian dishes. Karahi Chicken recipe is a popular recipe of Indian and Pakistan which is widely appreciated across the globe. MDH Karahi Chicken Masala can also be used in preparing various other delectable non-vegetarian dishes.The ingredients used for the preparation of Karahi chicken masala are of high quality of spice which adds the delicious taste and aroma to the Karahi chicken recipe. It has a special aroma that makes it more delicious and tempting. A pepper-coriander-chilli based blend that imparts a dark tan and a hot taste to non-veg dishes, especially meat and chicken. For chicken masala, this spice gives the right balance between the spice-elements andother ingredients in the dish.
MDH Karahi chicken masala 100% natural and contains absolutely no artificial flavor and preservatives. The ingredients used to prepare this recipe are made with traditional techniques to make sure that purity, freshness and flavor are properly retained.
Ingredients to make masala:
Indian recipe: Karahi chicken masala
Recipe Ingredients to prepare Karahi chicken masala :
• 500g boneless/skinless chicken cubed
• 1 green pepper, chopped
• 1 large onion, sliced
• 3 medium size tomatoes, chopped
• 1 teaspoon Garlic Minced Paste
• 1 teaspoon Ginger Powder
• 2 tablespoon Karahi Chicken Masala
• 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
• 2 Cloves
• 1 small Cardamom
• 1 large Cardamom
• 1″ Cinnamon stick
as per taste
• 2 tablespoon green Coriander Leaves , chopped
• 2 tablespoons cooking oil
• Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a deep pan.
• Add cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon stick, let them sizzle.
• Add chicken, garlic and ginger paste. Fry for about ten minutes.
• Add another tablespoon of oil in a pan and add sliced onions.
• Fry them until light brown.
• Add chopped green peppers and tomatoes.
• Fry the mixture for about 5 minutes, then add MDH Karahi chicken masala, turmeric
• Mix all the spices in the onion mixture.
• Add the chicken to the pan and gently mix everything together with a slotted spoon.
• Sprinkle green coriander leaves and cover the pan to simmer for about ten minutes.
• The sauce will thicken.
• Serve with pulao.
Type: Spices mix and ground
Taste: Hot spicy
Buy Karahi Chicken Masala, Spicy Masala Mix at cheap price from our online shop.