- Additional information
Kesar mangoes are of very high quality with sweet in taste and yellow in color. Mango Pulp is the soft fleshy part of the ripe mangoes, which is extracted from the Alphonso mango.Alphonso mangoes are considered by many to be one of the best in terms of sweetness, richness and flavor. Ripe mangoes are typically eaten fresh however they can be used to make varieties of different desserts recipes by using its pulp such as mango lassi, which is a popular and made throughout south Asia. Mango lassi is made by mixing ripe mango pulp with yogurt and Sugar .This Alphonso mango pulp is made from selected varieties of Alphonso mangoes which are healthy, sweet and ripened under controlled atmospheric condition. The preparation process includes cutting, de-stoning, refining and packing. In case of aseptic packing, the pulp is sterilized and packed in aseptic bags. The process ensures that the natural flavor and aroma of the fruit is retained in the final product. Every care is taken to retain the natural characteristics of taste, color, nutritional value and flavor of the fruits.To make things easier here Alphonso mango pulp is used for making mango lassi and many other varieties of desserts and ice-cream. Ripe mango pulp is also used in making Amras which is a popular pulp/thick juice made of mangoes with sugar or milk and consume with bread.
Mango pulp can be best used as followings:
• Mango pulp is used in making jams, fruit cheese or to be had by itself or with cream in desserts.
• Mango pulp can also be used in puddings , bakery fillings, fruit meals for children and flavors for food industry, and also to make the most delicious ice creams, yoghurt and confectionery.
• Mango pulp is used as a flavoring agent and major ingredients in ice-creams and sorbetes.
• Mango pulp is sometimes combined with seedless ripe Tamarind to make mangorind.
• Mango pulp is used to make Juices , milk shakes, mango nectar, smoothies and fruit bars.
• Mango pulp is perfectly suited for preparaion of exotic dishes like Kulfi , jelly , Halwa , curry, cake, rawa cake, mango pie, etc..
Indian recipe: Mango Ice-cream
Recipe Ingredients for Mango Ice-cream
• 1 can Alphonso mango pulp
• 1 cup Sugar
• 1/2 cup milk
• 4 tablespoons cornstarch
• 4 eggs, separated
• 6 cups milk, scalded
Preparation Method to Mango Ice-cream:
• In a small bowl mix the cornstarch and sugar.
• Stir in the half cup milk and mix until the sugar is dissolved.
• Set aside.
• Beat the egg yolks into the six cups scalded milk.
• Heat slowly over low heat, stirring.
• Pour a few tablespoons of the hot milk into the cornstarch mixture, and stir.
• Then pour the cornstarch mixture into the milk.
• Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened.
• Blend in the mango pulp and cook, stirring, for ten minutes, or until the consistency of mayonnaise.
• Remove from heat and cool.
• Meanwhile, in a separate bowl beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
• Fold into the cooled ice cream.
• Fold in the whipped cream.
• Pour into a bowl or other container.
• Cover and freeze three to four hours.
• When ice cream is firm, remove and beat well.
• Return to container, cover and freeze until firm.
visit our indian grocery online shop to purchase original Mango Pulp, Indian Mango Pulp,TRS at cheap rate with best quality.