Kitchen King Masala, Spicy Masala Mix, MDH, 100g
MDH Kitchen King masala is a blend of authentic Indian spices which is an all-purpose seasoning to spice up any dish and vegetables curry recipes in Indian cuisine.It is also known as all purpose masala and as the name refers “Kitchen King” which can be added in any spicy vegetable Indian dish. MDH kitchen king masala makes vegetable curry the perfect and taste delicious. It gives the recipe authentic unmatched taste and can be used to sparingly with any curry to get enhanced taste and aroma. The ingredients used for the preparation of MDH kitchen king masala are of high quality which adds the taste and aroma in vegetable curry recipes. MDH kitchen king masala gives the right balance between the spice-elements and other ingredients used in the dish. MDH Kitchen king masala is 100% natural and contains absolutely no artificial flavor and preservatives. The ingredients used to prepare this recipe are made with traditional techniques to make sure that purity, freshness and flavor are properly retained.
How to use MDH Kitchen king masala?
• Kitchen King Masala can be used while making Punjabi vegetable recipes, or even in a mix vegetable.
• It can also be used while making a curry or a vegetable pulao or a biryani.
• Many non vegetarian dishes, which are spicy and require a blend of flavor, can be
sprinkled with Kitchen King Masala.
Ingredients to make masala:
• Coriander Seeds
• Musk Melon, Black Pepper Whole
• Indian Black Salt
• Kasoori Methi
• Dry Ginger
• Bay Leaves
• Cardamom Green
• Nutmeg Husk .
• Fennel Saunf ,
Indian recipe: Potato and cauliflower curry
Recipe ingredients to cook Potato and cauliflower curry :
• 2 Potatoes peeled and cubed
• 1 Cauliflower cut into small florets
• 1 onion finely chopped
• 1 tomato chopped
• 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 2 tsp each of Coriander Seeds
and Chili Powder • 1/2 tsp Jeera
• ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
• 1 tbsp Kitchen King Masala
• Salt to taste
• 2 tbsp oil
• Coriander Leaves to garnish
• Heat the oil in a pan.
• Add the cumin and mustard seeds. Let it splutter.
• Add the chopped onion and fry it until golden brown
• Add the tomato and cook it well.
• Add turmeric, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt.
• Add the kitchen king masala.
• Add the potatoes and mix it well in masala.
• Add the cauliflower florets, and cover it with the lid.
• Cook it on a medium flame for 10 minutes.
• Remove the lid, and stir it.
• Garnish it with fresh green coriander leaves.
• Serve hot with roti, naan or rice.
Other Indian recipes with MDH Kitchen king masala:
• Alu matar paneer
• Shahi Paneer
• Mixed vegetabls
• Alu Palak/Potato Spinach Curry
• Chana Biryani
• Tofu Butter Masala
• Malai Kofta
Type: Ground spices mix
Buy original ethnic Kitchen King Masala, Spicy Masala Mix, MDH, 100g from our online grocery center.