Kofta Curry Masala is a spicy masala powder which is used to prepare a Indo-pakistani Cuisine like Kofta Curry. This curry is not an easy task to prepare with out Masala Mix.Vegetable dumplings seasoned with exotic spices & simmered in a spicy sauce. It can also be Served with Channa Masala & Spinach Basmati Pilaf. Moreover, due to its freshness and fragrance, it is widely used as a taste enhancer in various dishes. These Masalas have no added colors and are purely hygienic in nature.
Main Ingredients for Kofta Curry Masala :
Coriander, Red Chilli, Salt, Paprika, Roast Chickpea, Papain, Cinnamon, Dehydrated Onion, Ginger, Black Pepper, Cumin, Mace, Nutmeg, Green Cardamom, Garlic,
Recipe Ingredients for Kofta Curry Meatballs in Spicy Curry:
• minced meat, finely ground to a paste – 1 kg
• onions, ground – 300g
• plain yogurt – 300g
• garlic paste – 1 tbsp
• green coriander chopped – 2 tbsps
• ghee/oil – 175-250g
• Shan Kofta Curry Mix – 1 packet
• Add the ground meat to half the ground onions, half the yogurt, green coriander and 2 tbsps Kofta Curry Mix. Knead to make a smooth dough. Divide in to 40
small round meat balls.
• Heat the ghee and fry the remaining onion paste until golden. Add the garlic, the remaining yogurt and the Shan Kofta Curry Mix. Stir fry for a few minutes
and then add 2-3 glasses water. Boil for about 15 minutes on a medium heat.
• Add the meatballs and reduce the heat. Cook until the meat balls are tender. Do not stir with a spoon.
• Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with plain boiled rice or hot chapattis.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spicy masalas like Kofta Curry Masala, Spices Mix from our online Indian grocery shop.