Korma Curry Masala is a spicy masala powder which is used to prepare a Indo-pakistani Cuisine like Korma Curry. This recipe is prepared by using yogurt, cream, nut and seed pastes or coconut milk. A korma can be mildly spiced or fiery and may use lamb, chicken, beef, some kormas combine meat and vegetables such as spinach.Korma Curry Masala adds taste and flavour to the dishes, and also it is light for the digestive glands. Moreover, due to its freshness and fragrance, it is widely used as a taste enhancer in various dishes. These Masalas have no added colors and are purely hygienic in nature.
Main Ingredients for Korma Curry Masala:
Red Chilli, Salt, Coriander, Paprika, Cinnamon, Fennel, Turmeric, Cumin, Musk Melon, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Green Cardamom, Cloves, Nutmeg, Garlic,
Required Ingredients to prepare Korma Curry :
• Beef/Mutton – 1-1½kg ,
• Onions – 5 medium and finely sliced ,
• Yogurt plain, whipped – 1½ cups,
• Garlic Paste – ½ tablespoon,
• Ginger chopped – 20g,
• Ghee/Oil – 1½ cups ,
• Kewra Water – 2-3 tablespoons,
• Shan Korma Curry Mix – 1 packet
1.In a small deep pan, heat the Ghee and add the sliced onions. Sauté/fry on a high heat for 10 minutes or until the onions become transparent.Stir frequently
2.Reduce the heat to low and continue to fry until the Onions are light golden. Stir continuously.
3.Remove from the heat and drain the Ghee. Spread the fried onions on an absorbent paper. Allow it to cool and when crisp, crush coarsely with a rolling pin.Do not grind it into a paste.
4. In the same Ghee add Garlic and fry for a few seconds. Then stir in the meat, Yogurt, Ginger and Shan Korma Curry Mix. Cover and cook on a low heat until the meat is tender. If desired, add 1-2 cups of water.
5. Add crushed Fried Onions and Kewra Water. Cover and cook on a low heat for 5 minutes or until the Ghee separates from the gravy.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spicy masalas like Korma Curry Masala, Spices Mix from our online Indian grocery shop.