Madras Curry Powder, Indian Spicy Powder, Hot, TRS, 100g
Madras curry powder originates in the south part of India and gets its name from the city of “Madras” now known as Chennai. Madras curry powder is a ground spice blend of fourteen different authentic Indian spices widely used in preparing Indian curry recipes. TRS Madras curry powder typically contains blend of curry leaves, turmeric, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, chili pepper, bay leaves, fenugreek, and black pepper. Madras curry powder is very popular in Gulf and Middle East countries for seasoning favourite curry recipes. TRS Madras curry masala is used to give tasty taste to many different curry recipes. TRS Madras curry powder is used in the preparation of day to day cooking and mostly for non vegetarians such as fish curry, lamb and pork dishes. Madras Curry Powder can also be used to flavor lentils, soups and stews. It is great for adding a splash of flavor to all kinds of sauces and marinades as well as meatloaf, burgers, chicken, tuna, pasta and potatos. TRS Madras sauce is a fairly hot curry sauce, which is also prepared by using Madras curry powder and heavy use of chilli powder. The flavour is rich and quite spicy, although if you add yoghurt to your curries that will reduce the spice level.
TRS Madras curry masala is 100% natural and contains absolutely no artificial flavor and preservatives. The ingredients used to prepare this recipe are made with traditional techniques to make sure that purity, freshness and flavor are properly retained.
TRS Madras curry powder Ingredients:
Coriander Seeds, Turmeric, Chilies, Salt, Cumin Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Black Pepper, Garlic, Ginger, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Cloves, Anise, and Mustard.
Recipe Indian to Madras Cauliflower:
• 1 large cauliflower
• 3/4 cup low-fat yogurt
• 1/4 cup Lighten- Up Mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
• 1 clove garlic
• Parsley sprigs for garnishing
• Cherry tomatoes for garnishing
cooking Method to Madras cauliflower:
• Break the auliflower into small florets and steam it until crisp-tender, about 2 to 3 minutes.
• Rinse under cold water until thoroughly cooled.
• In a small bowl, combine the yogurt with the mayonnaise and the madras curry powder.
• Add the garlic by pushing it through a garlic press into the bowl.
• Stir to combine.
• Place the bowl of dip in the center of a serving plate and arrange the cauliflower around it.
• Garnish the plate with parsley and cherry tomatoes.
Other recipes made from Madras curry powder are:
• Chicken madras
• Madras Curry Vegetable Braise
• Madras Marinade
• Madras curry dip
• Madras fruit curry
• Madras fish curry
• Madras onion curry
• Madras egg curry
• Madras chicken curry
• Madras meatball curry
• Madras lamb curry
• Curry sauce
Type: Spice powder
Taste: Hot and spicy
Buy original ethnic TRS Madras curry powder from our Indian grocery online shop at cheap Rate with Best Quality.