Mango Chutney, Hot, Indian Relish, Patak, 340g
Mango Hot Chutney, an authentic Indian chutney made from fresh mangoes, aromatic and whole spices. It can only be made properly with quality whole mangoes,
freshly picked at exactly the right time. Its a finest Indian spices are selected to produce a unique tasting chutney, with all natural ingredients it
is truly an exciting eating experience. Serve as a meal accompaniment or with Indian breads and papadums.
Ingredients to prepare Mango hot Chutney :
• large ripened sweet mangoes – 6
• green chillies slit into two – 20
• finely minced lemon rind – 2 tsp
• lemon juice – 2 tsp
• finely minced ginger – 1 piece
• cumin seeds – 2 tsp
• fenugreek seeds – 1/2 tsp
• mustard seeds – 2 tsp
• fennel seeds – 1 tsp
• coriander seeds – 2 tsp
• A pinch of asoefetida
• Salt to taste
• cooking oil – 1 cup
1. Peel the mango and cut into pieces.
2. Add a couple of tsp of oil and fry the chunks of mango for a couple of mins until they are slightly roasted and then mash them well and set aside.
3. Roast the fenugreek, fennel, cumin and coriander seeds and then grind them in a grinder.
4. Heat the remaining oil and add the asoefetida and mustard seeds. When the mustard crackles add the finely chopped ginger and slited green chillies.
5. Fry for a couple of minutes and add the mashed mango and powdered masala. Add required salt, lime rinds and lemon juice.
6. Let it boil for 10 mins on low flame. Store it in air tight jar.
Visit our online Indian Shop to buy Mango Chutney, Hot, Indian Relish, Patak at cheap rate with best quality.