Masala Upma Instant Mix, South Indian Special, Rava, Sooji, Suji, MTR, 200g
Masala Upma Instant Mix is used to prepare South Indian breakfast dish Masala Upma . It is usually made with refined wheat grains. This mix are prepared under hygenic condition and also no added color preservatives. Serve this with Pickle and Sambhar. It can be a one dish meal with the many vegetables added to it.It is a very nutritious dish because of the variety of vegetables added to it. Onions, beans, carrots, peas, potatoes, tomatoes, capsicum etc… are generally added to this.
Semolina, Ghee, Bengalgram Dal, Cashewnut, Salt, Lemon Concentrate, Sugar, Curry Leaves, Mustard, Green Chilli, Ginger,
Turmeric, Coriander, Cinnamon, Fenugreek ,Cloves,Nuts, Gluten and Mustard.
How to prepare:
• Add 1 measure of mix to 2 measures of boiling water.
• Add 1-tsp of Ghee and stir well.
• Cook on low flame for about 5-minutes stirring occasionally.
• Add Ghee to taste.
• Add cooked Peas and Vegetables for added taste.
• Garnish with finely cut Coriander Leaves and serve hot.
Buy Instant mixes like Masala Upma Instant Mix, South Indian Special, Rava, Sooji, Suji from our online Indian Shop.