Matka Gosht Curry, Spices Masala Mix, Shan, 50g
Matka Gosht is great for stewed lamb curry and also called Kunna. Instead of lamb we can be alternated with beef too its very easy to make.It doesnt need any special ingredients to make it. Matka Gosht Masala is made up of the finest quality herbs and spices which enhance the taste just like the traditional ways. Their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Main Ingedients to prepare Matka Ghost Curry:
Red chilli, salt, paprika, cumin seed, corrainder, black cumin, turmeric, fennel, ong black pepper, green cardamom, black pepper, green cadamom, brown cardamom,
nut meg, mace, bay leaf, brown sugar, garlic, ginger
Recipe Ingredients for Matka Gosht Curry:
• Mutton/Trotters – 1 Kg,
• Onion medium, finely sliced – 1
• Garlic Paste – 2 tablespoons
• Flour – 2-3 tablespoons
• Ghee/Oil – 1 ½ cups
• Shan Matka Gosht Curry Mix – 1 packet
1. Heat ghee/oil, add onion, garlic, meat and Shan Matka Gosht (Kunna) Curry Mix.
2. Fry for few minutes. Add one glass of water and cover the pot and keep a weight on the lid or use a pressure cooker.
3. Cook on very low heat until the meat is completely tender; which is about 6-8 hours.
4. Dissolve the flour in one cup of water and add to the pot. Shake the pot to mix the flour evenly in the gravy. Cover and cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spicy masalas like Matka Gosht Curry, Spices Masala Mix, from our online Indian grocery shop.