Meat curry Paste Rogan Josh is a spice mixture to make tasty meat curry. If one like meat, meat Curry becomes one of the favourite dishes. Meat curry with rice serves as a good lunch or dinner. Meat curry is a very popular dish throughout the continent, Bangladesh and east Asian countries. AHG meat curry paste brings out the natural taste of this meat and is widely popular amongst the users due to this property. AHG meat curry paste is a very aromatic seasoning that is a must have in all Indian Kitchens. It can be used in a wide variety of meat dishes. AHG curry paste is 100% natural and contains absolutely no artificial flavor and preservatives.The ingredients used to prepare this recipe are made with traditional techniques to make sure that purity, freshness and flavor are properly retained.
Rogan Josh in northern India, aromatic masala is a favourite spice mix enjoyed for the appetizing flavour it imparts to meat like lamb. Originally a Mughal recipe, Rogan Josh is one of the most famous dishes in Kashmiri cuisine and is rich in many aromatic spices. Most authentically made with lamb, this curry paste is also excellent with beef, goat or even turkey. For an authentic Indian experience, serve with biryani rice.
Indian recipe: Meat curry masala:
• 250 grams meat washed, sliced
• 2 tablespoon oil
• 1 cup coriander leaves chopped
• 2 tomatoes finely chopped
• 8 cloves garlic
• 2 green chillies chopped
• 1 tsp methi seeds
• 2 tbsp MDH fish curry masala
• A pinch turmeric powder
• Salt as per taste
• 200g Vegetable oil for deep fry
Method of Preparation:
• Marinate the meat in salt and turmeric powder for 15 minutes.
• Shallow fry the meat pieces, drain and keep aside.
• Grind the coriander leaves, garlic and green chillies.
• Heat the oil in a pan.
• Add the methi seeds.
• Add garlic paste and meat curry paste.
• Add the turmeric powder and salt.
• Add a little water and fry till the oil separates out.
• Add the tomatoes.
• Add about 1 cup water and bring the gravy to a boil.
• Add the meat slices and cook for 10 minutes.
• Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
• Serve hot.
Type: Ground spices mix
Taste: Bitter and spicy
Buy original ethnic AHG meat curry paste from our online-indian-shop in Germany.