Meat Masala, Indian Spices Mix, MDH, 100g
Meat Curry is a popular dish in Indiaich which is prepared by using Meat Curry mix. This recipe involves mutton pieces cooked in spices, ginger, garlic, mint leaves, curd and cardamom. You can cook this recipe by using the oven, rice cooker and pressure cooker. Their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Main Ingredients to prepare MDH meat curry mix:
Red Chilli, Paprika, Salt, Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Ginger, Garlic, Green Cardamom, Black Pepper, Brown Cardamom, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Mace, Black Cumin, Clove,Fenugreek Seed, Nigella Seed, Carom.
Recipe Ingredients to prepare Meat Curry:
• Meat, cubed – 500g
• Onions, finely sliced – 300g
• Tomato, diced – 1
• Garlic Paste – 1tbsp
• Ginger Paste – 1-2 tbsp
• oil/ghee – 175g
• MDH Meat Masala mix – 2tbsp
• Heat the oil/ghee and add the meat, garlic and ginger pastes and the Shan Meat Masala mix. Stir fry for a few minutes.
• Add the onion and stir fry for 4-5 minutes. Add the tomato and 4-5 glasses of water. Cover and cook on low heat until the meat is tender.
• Increase the heat and stir until the oil/ghee separates from the masala. Keep frying for a few minutes, adding water until the desired thickness of gravy is reached.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spicy masalas like Meat Curry, Mutton Masala, Spices Mix from our online Indian grocery shop.