Mint Chutney Masala, Pudhina, Podina, Indian Spices Mix, MDH, 100g
Mint Chutney is made up of fresh Mint leaves or Pudina, which are blended with ginger, garlic and other spices to create a spicy hot but refreshing cool aromatic chutney. This hot and spicy Mint chutney will add a surprising refreshing taste to any dish, whether it is Indian food or Italian pasta. Traditionally, Mint Chutney is made at home fresh across Indian sub-continent using fresh Mint leaves together with onion, garlic and ginger. The same freshness has been maintained with this ready-to-eat Mint Chutney. Mint Chutney is so versatile that is used for many meals and fast-foods across whole Indian sub-continent like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanks, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan.
Main Ingredients: Mint, Green Chiles, Water, Spices, Salt, Citric Acid.
Mint Chutney can be best used for the following
1. Used in Inter-continental and Southeast Asian as a condiment.
2. In India it is also used as a topping on rice/vegetable omelets called uttapams, egg omelets.
3. Used with Idli or Dosas as side dish
4. Mix with yogurt, butter or margarine to use as a dip with snacks and entree.
5. Served as chutneys to Indian meals with rice dishes or Indian breads.
6. May also be used as a salsa – just mix with fresh tomatoes.
7. Spread on a sandwich or pita bread and fill with your favorites like ham, chicken or veggies.
8. Chutneys goes well with Western foods, hot and cold meats, stews and sausages.
9. These chutneys can be used as a relish with all roasted meats, fish and chicken, spread over cold cuts or
10. Goes well with snacks like Bhel puri and some other North-indian spicy snacks
11. Used as a regular condiment in the Indian Thali and served with fried pakoras, samosas and rice pilafs or biryanis.
Type: fine-grained Chutney / Paste
Color: Green / Brown / Dark Grey
Taste: Mild Spicy
Buy Spicy Mint chutney, Pudhina from our online Indian grocery shop at cheap rate in Germany.