Nagchampa Agarbatti, Incense Sticks, Goloka, 16 g
The custom of burning incense as an offering to GOD is as old as civilization itself. India, the cradle of civilization has all along nurtured this custom and
diligently developed it into a full blossomed art of blending perfumery in the form of agarbatti, doop and doopbatti. Agarbatti, also known as joss sticks, incense sticks or prayer sticks, are today used in all temple and domestic offerings by millions in the world. The term Agarbatti originates from the “Agar” or Aloes wood, the original incense which became synonymous with the word and “bathi” meaning stick. The emanating fumes, with their unique aromatic properties, purify the environment and have a vitalizing and invigorating effect on individuals, besides acting as a natural disinfectant. Many Indian types of incense have a unique scent that is not found in any other part of the globe. Agarbatti/Incense Stick is manufactured from aromatic biotic materials consisting of powdered wood, charcoal, barks, seeds, leaves, roots, rhizomes, flowers etc. with some essential oil, mineral oil, resins , gums and aromatic chemicals, the paste of which applied on to a bamboo core stick or dipping an unscented “blank” (non-perfume stick) into a mixture of perfumes and/or essential oils. Indian incense-making involves a wide variety of ingredients. Satya sai baba nag champa agarbatti has lovely incense, made by followers of Sai Baba in India. It has a deep shooting fragrance which purifies the atmosphere and creates an environment for the meditation.
How to use Aagarbatti ?
Light one end (topping with masala), blow out flame and place in incense holder.
Keep away from children under age 0-3 years and inflammable things.
Benefit to use Agarbatti:
• The natural ingredient like sandalwood improves blood circulation.
• It clarifies the air and atmosphere.
• In ancient books we find that Agarbattis were used to cure many diseases.
• The fragrance of Agarbatti is soothing, stimulating, refreshing and inspiring.
• Medicinal herbs are used in incense to cure nervous problems, sleeplessness, constipation, depression, and stiffness. This is known as AROMATHERAPY.
• It also cures various types of skin diseases.
• The fragranced incense sticks act an important part in improving the condition of psychological disorders.
• The pleasant and sweet smell makes people better who are suffering from depression.
• It reduces stress and anxiety.
• It reduces the bad smell of the body. It also soothes body aches and pain.
Other indian names of Agarbattis are: Joy stick, Incense stick, Prayer stick
Type: Thin sticks
Color: Brown or black with a small stick in end
Scent: Refreshing and soothing
Buy original indian Aagarbatti from online indian store at cheap price with best quality.