Nihari Curry Masala is a spicy masala powder which is used to prepare a Indian Cuisine Nihari Curry. Nihari Masala is made up of the finest quality herbs and spices which enhance the taste of Nihari just like the traditional ways. Nalli Nihari and roti is considered as the most famous breakfast.
Ingredients: Red Chiili, Salt, Paprika, Nigella Seed, Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Cumin, Bay Leaf, Fennel, Black Pepper, Mace, Nutmeg, Ginger, Black Cumin, Clove,Citric Acid .
Recipe Ingredients for Nihari Curry Masala:
• Beef/Mutton/Chicken – 1kg
• Knuckle/Marrow Bones – 11/2kg
• Ghee/Oil – 250g
• Wheat Flour – 100-150g
• Onion, finely sliced – 1
• Garlic Paste – 1/2tsp
• Shan Nihari Curry Mix – 1 Packet
• In a large pot, heat 150g of ghee, add the garlic, stir and add the meat, bones and Shan Nihari Mix. Fry for a few minutes and add 10 glasses water.
• Cover and cook on a very low heat until the meat is tender. (For beef 6-8 hours, for mutton 4-6 hours).
• Mix the flour with 3 cups of water and add this gradually to the meat juices, stirring constantly to mix evenly. Remove the bones and cook on a high heat for 15 minutes.
• Heat the remaining ghee and cook the sliced onion until golden brown.
• Add the onions to the Nihari, cover and simmer for 30 minutes on a low heat.
• Serve garnished with finely chopped green chillies, ginger and lime juice, accompanied by hot naan breads.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spicy masalas like Nihari Curry Masala, Spices Mix from our online Indian grocery shop.