Pakora Masala, Indian Spices Mix, MDH, 100g
Pakoras are a favorite Snacks in northern India. Pakoras are made from vegetables which are dipped in a Spicy batter and then deep fried to make fabulous fritters. To make spicy batter, MDH pakora masala is most widely used in all over India. MDH Pakora masala is a spice blend of various authentic Indian spices , which is extensively used in Indian kitchen for making spicy Pakora. MDH Pakora masala can also be used for fried lentil savory and making onion bhaji. Pakoras are made from the batter of Gram Flour which is mixed with MDH Pakora masala, Garlic Paste and Ginger Paste / Powder and this batter is used to prepare different kind of Pakoras such as Onion Pakora , spinach pakora or vegetable Pakoras by deep frying in Ghee or Oil . These spicy Pakoras are served hot with green coriander-tomato chutney or tomato sauce. For making Pakoras this MDH pakora masala mix gives the right balance between the various spice-elements and other ingredients in the dish. Traditionally 10-15 individual spices are used in the making of MDH Pakora masala. MDH Pakora masala already content these spices in the right amount to get excellent authentic Chana Masala taste. The ingredients used for the preparation of MDH Pakora masala are of high quality of spice which adds the delicious taste and aroma to the Chana Masala recipe. It has a special aroma that makes the Pakoras delicious and tempting. MDH Pakora masala 100% natural and contains absolutely no artificial flavor and preservatives. The ingredients used to prepare this recipe are made with traditional techniques to make sure that purity, freshness and flavor are properly retained.
Recipe Ingredients for Pakora Masala:
Indian recipe: Mix vegetable sliced pakora (Bhaji)
Recipe Ingredients for Mix vegetable sliced pakora(Bhaji):
• 1 cup chickpea Flour (Gram flour or Besan, available in Indian stores)
• 1/2 teaspoon Garlic
• 1 teaspoon Ginger Paste (or 1/2 t ginger powder)
• 1tablespoon MDH Pakora masala
• 1/2 teaspoon Ajwain (optional)
• 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
• 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped Coriander Leaves
• 1/2 cup water (or more to make correct consistency)
cooking Method for Mix vegetable sliced pakora(Bhaji):
• Mix all dry ingredients together in bowl.
• Add water and mix until batter is consistency of pancake batter.
• Let batter sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Cut all vegetables (thinly sliced or julienned vegetables: carrots, potato, eggplant , Onion , tomato, green Pepper , Mushrooms , or whatever you’d like to try).
• Dip veggies in batter for 30-40 seconds
• Heat a pan with oil
• And deep fry it until it turns golden crispy brown.
• Serve hot with Coriander Chutney and tomato sauce
Other recipes made from this MDH Pakora masalas are :
• Paneer pakora
• Palak pakora
• Onion pakora, onion bhaji
• Aloo pakora
• Cashew Nuts with mini pakora
• Mung Dal pakora
• Chana Dal pakora
• Mix vegetable pakora
• Bhajji (scliced vegetable pakora)
• Bread pakora
Type: Ground spices mix
Taste: Sweet- spicy
Shop Pakora Masala, Indian Spices Mix from online indian store at cheap rate with best quality.