Paya Curry Masala is a spicy masala powder which is used to prepare a Pakistan Cuisine Paya Curry. Presenting a special mutton recipe for special family gatherings, the Paya – hot curry. The hot and spicy paya curry is laden with the rich taste of coconut, masalas and onion-tomato paste and is typically paired with chapatis. It act as a Great recipe for a brunch party.
Main Ingredients to prepare Paya Curry Masala:
Salt, Paprika, Red Chilli, Coriander, Turmeric, Clove, Carom, Nigella Seed, Nutmeg, Cumin, Ginger, Black Pepper, Green Cardamom, Mace, Brown Cardamom,
Garlic, Dehydrated Onion.
Recipe Ingredients for Paya Curry Masala:
• goat/cow hooves – 6-8
• onion, finely sliced – 1
• ginger paste – 1 tbsp
• garlic paste – 1 1/2 tbsp
• yogurt – 200g
• ghee – 175g
• Shan Paya Curry Mix – 1 packet
• Add the hooves, half the onion, ginger, garlic and Paya Curry Mix to 8 glasses of boiling water and cook on a low heat until the hooves are tender .
• Heat the ghee and fry the remaining half onion until golden. Add the yogurt and fry for a few minutes then stir in to the Paya curry.
• Cover and cook on a low heat for 20-30 minutes.
• Garnish with chopped green coriander, green chillies and Shan special Zafarani Garam Masala. Serve hot with naans or plain boiled rice.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spicy masalas like Paya Curry Masala, Spices Mix from our online Indian grocery shop.