Pilau Biryani Masala, Spices Mix, Shan, 50g
Pilau Biriyani Masala is a spicy masala powder which is used to prepare a Indian Cuisine Pilau Biriyani. Their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time. Cooking Pilau Biriyani Masala is not an easy task, but by using this spicy masala mix, you can prepare it easily.
Main Ingredients to Prepre Pilau Biryani Masala:
Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Red Chilli, Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Bay Leaf, Brown Cardamom, Cinnamon, Carom, Green Cardamom, Clove, Rice/Flour/Corn/Wheat, Black Cumin, Natural And Artificial Food Flavours, Screw Pine, Artificial Food Colours.
Recipe Ingredients to prepare Pilau Biryani Masala :
• Mutton/Beef/Chicken -500-750g
• Rice Basmati – 500-750g
• Garlic Paste -1 tablespoon/20g
• Onion – ½ sliced
• Yogurt – 1 cup whipped/200g
• Milk – ½ Cup
• Ghee/Oil – 1 cup
• Shan Pilao Biryani Mix – 1 Packet
1. In 1-2 glasses of water add meat, ginger, garlic and Shan Pilau Biryani Mix. Cover and boil on low heat until the meat is tender .
2. Then pour the yogurt over the cooked meat.
3. Separately: In 12 glasses of boiling water stir in 2 tablespoons Shan Salt and then add the soaked rice. Boil the rice until more than half cooked.
Remove from heat and thoroughly drain. Then mix the milk in the rice.
4. Spread the rice over the meat. Then sprinkle the dry food color over it. Make the ghee hot add fry slice onion until golden.
Sprinkle over the rice. Cover and cook on low heat until the rice is tender. Mix the meat rice before serving.
Type:Masala Spices Mix
Buy Spicy masalas like Pilau Biryani Masala, Spices Mix from our online Indian grocery shop.