- Additional information
Pineapple juice is a delicious and healthy drink. It contains bromelain, which aids digestion, making it ideal for finishing a meal. Pineapple juice is also filled with vitamin C. When you make juice yourself, you don’t have to put in so much sugar, and your juice will be free of preservatives, but most importantly, the juice will be fresh and nutritious.
1. A large pineapple, freshly purchased, unblemished
2. 2 tsp (10 grams) of sugar
1. Cut the leaf top off from the pineapple, then trim the skin from the sides.
2. Cut the pineapple into small pieces, discarding the core. Dice to approximately the size of sugar cubes.
3. Put the small pieces of pineapple into the blender/juicer.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of sugar. This step is optional, but a little sweetness helps to offset the slight tartness of the pineapple.
5. Blend together for about 1-3 minutes. The amount of time spent blending depends on how chunky you want it to be.
6. Pour the blended pineapple juice in the glass. Stop filling the glass before it overflows. Serve and enjoy.
Type : Juice
Taste : Sweet
Visit our online Indian shop at Germany to purchase Fresh Pineapple juice at affordable price.