Potato Dum Aloo, Minute Khana, Ready to Eat, Haldirams, 300g
Potato Aloo is a famous South Indian receipe made of potato. This Ready to eat Aloo has its origin in the Andhra Pradesh but it is popular all over India. All Aloo Bhujia’s have a distinct taste from one another, but the process used in making them is similar. We can make delicious and yummy potato dun aloo with the ingredients that are available with us.
How to make Potato Dum Aloo(Minute Khana) ?
Ingredients to prepare Potato Dum Aloo:
• Potato 4 nos.
• Onion -sliced 1 no.
• Green Chillies 3 nos.
• Chilli Powder ¼ tsp
• Turmeric Powder ¼ tsp
• Cumin Seeds Powder ¼ tsp
• Cumin Seeds ¼ tsp
• Coriander Leaves 1 tsp
• Oil 1 tsp
• Water 1 cup
Preparation method to Potato Dum Aloo:
• Peel and slice the potatoes in to small pieces.
• Heat oil in a pan ,add the onions and cumin seeds,fry it till turn brown colour.
• Add green chillies and fry it for 3 minutes.
• Add the ingredients from 3 to 6 and stir it for 3 minutes.
• Then add the sliced potatoes,salt and 1 cup of water.
• Cook on low heat until potatoes are tender and most of the water has evaporated.
• Remove from fire and garnish with coriander leaves.
Color: Light brown
Taste: Slightly Nutty / spicy
Most Trusted Shopping Website to Buy Ready to Eat,Indian snacks,Namkeens in Germany at cheap price with best quality.