Rasam Instant Mix, South Indian Mix, Gits, 100g
Rasam is a traditional South Indian spicy soup but also famous all over India. Rasam is name comes from Tamil, which means Juice (also in Sanskrit). Traditionally, South Indian Rasam can be made using Tamarind as a base with the addition of tomato,cumin, chillies,pepper,garlic together with Asafoetida (Hing). Regionally, we can prepare different kind of Rasam such as pepper rasam,pineapple rasam,tomato rasam,plain rasam,mysore rasam and lime rasam .
In order to prepare Rasam easily at home, Gits Instant Rasam Mix does the job very well. We can use this instant Rasam Mix to prepare any varities of Rasam, by using the right content.commercially Rasam instant Mix is very helpful to beginners to prepare delicious and spicy South Indian Rasam at home within few minutes. Rasam is very common in the traditional South Indian Lunch, served with Rice.
Main ingredients for Rasam Instant Mix:
Turdal(Lentil flour),Salt,Tamarind Powder,Partially hydrogenated vegetable oil shortenting(Palmolein Oil & Seasame Oil),Coriander seed Powder,Red chilli Powder,Suger,Cumin seed powder,Mustard seed,Curry leaves,Red Chilli bits,Black Pepper,Fenugreek seed powder,Asafoetida,Turmeric powder,Ginger Powder,Asafoetida,Turmeric powder,Ginger powder,Garlic powder,Malic acid and permitted anti-oxidant’BHA(E320)’.
Making Rasam with this rasam instant Mix:
• Boil the content of Instant Rasam Mix in 1800 ml of water.
• Add 2 chopped Tomatoes
• Boil,Stirring occasionally
• Simmer cook on medium heat for 15-20 mins to desired consistency
Tip to prepare tastier Rasam:
• Heat 1-2 tsp of pure ghee in Pan then add 1-2 Cloves of Crushed Garlic,1/2 tsp mustard seeds and 1-2 red chilliies ,add this to hot Rasam.
• Garnish with chopped fresh green coriander.
• Serve appetizer or as an accompaniment to gits Instant Idlis,Dosais,Vadais,Rava Idlis,Rava Dosai
Buy Rasam Instant Mix from our Indian grocery online shop at cheap price with Best quality.