Rasmalai Instant Mix, Indian Milk Sweet, Gits, 150g
- Additional information
Rasmalai (also Rasamalai) is a traditional Indian cottage cheese (also known as Paneer) based sweet originating from North-East India and is very popular throughout the world. Rasmalai is the name that comes from two parts in Hindi, where Ras, which means the juicy part and Malai means the cream. Rasmalai is favourite Indian dessert often categorized as a Milk Sweet. Rasmalai is a famous Bengali sweet which is similar to Rasgulla but instead of being soaked in sugar syrup like Rasgullas, Rasmalai is soaked in sweet, flavored milk.
Rasmalai is not easy for beginners to prepare at home, so try this instant mix to make this famous Indian sweets within minutes. Rasamalai sweet is often served after a meal and its more delicious when served chilled.
Main Ingredients of Gits Rasmalai Instant Mix:
Pouch A: Milk Solids, Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, Stabilizers, Cardamom Flavour.
Pouch B: Sugar, Milk Solids, Almond, Pistachios, Cardamom, Saffron
Preparation Method of Rasmalai using Gits Instant Rasmalai Mix:
Add Milk and Ghee:
• Keep 2 Litre water to boil in a wide vessel.
• Empty contents of Pouch A in a dish.
• Add 50ml milk, 1 tsp.
• ghee/butter and knead gently to make soft dough.
• Divide the dough into 16 equal parts and shape them into balls.
• Press each ball to make a disc shape.
Boil in Water:
• Immerse these discs into the boiling water, cover partially and continue boiling for 10 minutes.
Soak in Sugar Syrup:
• Prepare sugar syrup by adding 200g sugar to 200ml water.
• Heat until sugar dissolves. Transfer discs from the water into the sugar syrup.
• Soak for 5 minutes.
• Empty contents of B into 400ml milk. Heat, stirring constantly until mix dissolves completely.
Pour Milk Mix:
• Remove the discs from sugar syrup. Place them in an empty bowl, pour in the milk and mix. Chill and enjoy delicious Rasmalai.
Type: Instant Mix
Color: White Yellow