Rava Dosa Mix, South Indian, Instant Dosai Flour, Gits, 200g
Rava Dosa Mix is used to prepare a south Indian Special Rava Dosa. An easy and quick recipe to make the delicious rava dosa . This masala are prepared by selecting Special and suitable Wholesome ingredients. It also contains no added color preservatives. Serve hot with sambar, chutney and potato curry.
Main Ingredients for Rava Dosa Mix :
Semoline , Rice, Wheat Cream, Salt, Cumin, Green Chilli, Malic Acid, Sodium Acetate.
• Add 11/2 measures of Water and 1/2 measure of Yoghurt to 1 measure MTR Instant Rava Dosa Mix. Alternatively use only 2 measures of Water.
• If desired, add Chopped Green Chillies, Coriander Leaves and finely Chopped Onions for better flavour.
• Stir into a smooth batter and keep aside for 5-minutes.
• Smear the heated Tava with oil.
• Spread 1 cup of batter on Tava and fry one side on low flame till golden brown.
• Add a spoonful of Ghee if required. Serve hot.
• Rub the Tava gently with a damp cloth to cool the surface. Repeat the above steps for more lovely Dosas…
Step by step Video Procedure to Prepare Rava Dosa by using Rava Dosa Mix
Visit our online shop to purchase Rava Dosa Mix, South Indian, Instant Dosai Flour at cheap rate with best Quality.