Rice Flour, Ground Flour, Arisimaavu, TRS, 500g
Rice flour is a staple in India, Japan, Southeast Asia and Thailand. The raw rice is then ground to form rice powder, also known as rice flour. It is mainly used for making noodles, desserts and sweets. Rice flour is a regular ingredient in Bangladeshi cuisine and is used in many rotis and desserts such as shondesh and Bhapa phitha (steamed rice cakes).Rice flour has been used historically in baby foods and a few inter-generational favorites, such as Rice Krispi. Rice flour is milder, lighter and easier to digest than wheat flour which is great substitute for people who are gluten intolerant and is also an excellent thickener for sauces. TRS Rice Flour is prepared from healthy and pure grain of Rice.
How to use Indian Rice Flour?
• Rice flour is used as a thickening agent in recipes.
• Many dishes are made from rice flour, including rice noodles
and desserts like Japanese mochi and Filipino cascaron.
• The flour is mixed with flour of wheat ,millet, and other cereals to make manni, a kind of baby food. Sometimes cut dried fruits or dried vegetables are added for flavour and more nutrients. This is commonly used in the districts of Dakshina Kannada, Udupi of Karnataka, and India. Custards and gravies.
• Deutschland rice flour used to make cookies ,cake, Muffins
• Rice flour in Particularly used in making Idli , and dosa, vegetable chop, cutlets and crispy, tomato pancake recipe, It is also used to make chips, crackers and snacks.
• Using rice flour as a coating batter has become the key to many chicken, fish and vegetable signature dishes. The batter can be prepared in a variety of densities, depending on the type of riceflour used then deep-fried, sautéed or baked. Regular rice flour is a fine, powdery flour made from regular White Rice .It’s used mainly for baked goods.
Indian recipe:Akki Roti – Rice flour Roti
Recipe Ingredients for Rice Flour Roti(Akki Roti):
• Rice Flour -1 1/2 cups
• Cumin-2 teaspoons
• Ginger-1/2 inch finely cut
• Onion-3/4 cup finely cut
• Green Coriander Leaves
• Green Chillies
• Cooking oil
Preparation Method for Akki Roti(Rice flour Roti):
• Take one mixing bowl and Mix the rice flour, cumin seeds onions in the bowl till it forms a light crumbly mixture.
• Add hot water to the mixture and let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
• Add coriander, green chilies, ginger and mix well with water to form dough, slightly looser than the consistency of Chapatti dough.
• Make into medium-sized balls.
• With the help of two palms or roller, pat the balls into a flat shape.
Dribble oil along the sides.
• Wait till the edges turn brown.
• Flip it over and brown on other side.
• Makes crisp, crunchy rotis which should be served hot.
• Generally, whole rotis don’t result because of the brittleness of rice flour. Serve hot with Indian Curry recipes.
Type: fine powder
Taste: starchy – sweet
Other name:komeko, mochiko, phinyin
Order Rice Flour, Arisimaavu, Aripodi, Fine, TRS from online indian shop at cheap price and best quality