Roasted Gram Dal, Fried Dal, Buna Channa, Daria, Pottu Kadalai, N.S.R, 400g
Roasted Gram Dal, Fried Dal, Buna Channa, Daria, Pottu Kadalai, 250g
Roasted Gram dal, are obtained by roasting chana dal . It gives chickpeas a wonderfully rich and nutty taste. Roasted chana dal is tiny, tough, creamy white with a little aroma or taste and should be crispy.Fried dal is rich in manganese, fol-ate, and protein, dietary fiber, copper, phosphorous and iron. By using this gram, many Indian dishes are prepared.Black Chickpeas are skinned and split, then packed and sold ready made in packets at stores.There is no need to cook this dal, you can directly eat this chana as a healthy, crunchy, guilt free snack too.It act as the which is the star ingredient for this Chutney , imparts a mild taste to the chutney.
. Chutney can be made by pounding roasted chana dal along with curry leaves , coriander , salt , cumin seeds , and dried red chilli and then curd can be added to form a smooth paste.
. Roasted channa dal in combination with peanuts , Sesame Seeds , dry coconut, red chillies , Asafoetida , Salt to taste and Ghee makes excellent powder, which can be sprinkled on upma or accompanied with idli or Dosa or uttapam. Store in an air tight container.
. Roasted chana dal are used in coconut chutney by south Indians
. It is been also used in Poha Chivda.
. It can be also, eaten whole as snack or spiced up with tomato, cucumber, onion, red chilli powder and little lime juice.
. It can also be powdered before using it in the recipe.
. You can even coarsely crush roasted chana dal as per recipe requirement.
Indian Recipe:Dahi Saunfiyani Tikki
Recipe Ingredients for Dahi Saunfiyani Tikki:
• Hung curds -1 cup (chakka dahi)
• grated paneer – 1/2 cup
• Green Chillies – 3 tsp finely chopped
• Buy Garlic Paste, Lasun, Ulli, Poondu, N.S.R, from Indian Grocery Online Shop
• Sugar a pinch
• salt to taste
• finely chopped coriander – 2 tbsp (dhania)
• finely chopped Mint Leaves (phudina) leaves – 2 tbsp
• fennel seeds Saunf powder – 1 tsp
• Ghee – 1 tbsp
• roasted chana dal (daria) powder – 2 tbsp
• cornflour – 2 tsp
• oil for deep-frying
1. Combine the curds, paneer, green chillies, garlic, sugar, salt, coriander, mint leaves and fennel seeds powder in a bowl and mix well.
2. Heat the ghee in a pan, add the chana dal powder, curds mixture and cornflour and cook till the mixture thickens and starts to leave the sides of the pan.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into a round, flat tikki.
4. Heat the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame and deep-fry the tikkis till they are golden brown in colour from both sides. Drain on absorbent paper and
Other Recipe from Roasted Gram dal:
• Green Garlic chutney,
• Healthy Chivda,
• Burmese Khow Suey,
• Churma Laddos,
• Coconut Chutney,
• Khakhra Chivda,
• Kand na dabda.
Other Indian name for roasted chana are:
Roasted Garbenzo beans, Bhunja, roasted chick peas, Namkeen bhunja, Roasted Gram, Roasted Indian peas, chana chur, pottukadalai, chana jor garam, geröstet Kichererbsen.
Type: Roasted Legume
Color: brown and creamy white
Taste: Nutty flavor
Purchase Roasted Gram dal, Fried Chana Dal, Snacks, at cheap rate with Best Quality from Indian Grocery shop Online.