Sesame Balls, Indian Sesame Sweet, Annam, 100g
Sesame seeds are most commonly known as “Safed Til” in all over India. These are most widely used Panipuri Poori in Indian Cuisine. Sesame seeds are tiny, flat oval seeds with a nutty, sweet aroma, buttery-milk like taste and a delicate, almost invisible crunch.In India, the seeds are sprinkled on baked goods and added to rice dishes, sauces, and stuffing. Sesame seeds are extensively used in making Indian desserts such as Til Pitha (sesame seeds ball),pinni (sweet sesame balls generally sesame seeds are mixed with jaggery to make a kind of sweet, and roasted mungfali In Cuban cuisine, sugar and white sesame seeds are combined into a bar resembling peanut brittle and sold in stores and street corners.Sesame are rich in energy, have good nutrient profile such as dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals, and packed with numerous health promoting anti-oxidants.
How to prepare Sesame balls:
• Sesame, roasted – 250gms
• sugar – 250 gms
• water – 1 cup
• coconut powder – 50 gms
• a few green cardamoms, powdered
• Ghee – 1 tsp
Method of Preparation :
1. In a pan, heat the sugar and water to make a 1-string syrup.
2. Add Sesame powder, coconut powder and ghee along with the cardamom powder.
3. Stir till the mixture leaves the side of the pan.
4. Grease a thali with ghee and spread the mixture.
5. Make into balls while the mixture is still little hot.
color : Black
Buy Sesame balls,Indian Sweet from Indian grocery online shop at cheap price with best Quality.