Star Anise, Aniseeed, Whole Spices, TRS, 50g
- Additional information
Star Anise, Aniseed, Whole Spices, TRS, 50g
Star Anise(also Aniseed) is an authentic Indian whole spice used to enhance flavor of Indian cuisine.Aniseeds are commonly known as“saunf” in Indian subcontinent .Aniseeds are one of the oldest authentic Indian whole spices which are schizocarp dry fruit of aniseed plant. It has a sweet licorice like taste. Aniseeds are anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-oxidant .TRS-Aniseeds are most widely used in making delicious Indian recipes; either whole or ground seeds are usually used to add distinctive flavors to Indian food. Aniseeds are widely used for flavoring curries, bread, soups, baked goods, dried figs, deserts, cream cheese,pickles,egg dishes,non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. TRS-Aniseeds have essential oils which have a strong seasoning action. Aniseeds can also be steeped in boiling water at home to produce a natural mouthwash. They are also used medicinally in indigestion. According to manufacturer, this TRS-Aniseed is 100% natural and absolutely free from preservatives.
How to use Indian Aniseeds(star Anise): Aniseeds are used to enhance flavor Of Indian cuisine either whole or ground seeds
Indian Recipe:Masala Tea
Recipe Ingredients for Masala Tea:
• 1 Tablespoon fennel or anise seed
• 2 green cardamom pods
• 2 Cloves
• 1 cinnamon stick
• 1/4″ Ginger root, sliced thin
• 1/4 tsp Black Pepper corns
• 1 Bay Leaves
• 3 Cups water
Preparation Method for Masala Tea:
• Take all a heavy bottom pan with 2cups of water and add fennel seed, cardamom pods, cloves, cinnamon stick, ginger root, black pepper corks and bay leaves.
• Bring to a boil, and simmer 5 minutes.
• Add 2 Tablespoon Darjeeling tea.
• Add 6 Tablespoon honey or brown sugar
• Add one 1 Cup milk
Aniseeds tea is useful in many different ways,
• Anise Tea makes an excellent expectorant as it helps loosen phlegm in the throat and lungs.
• Anise Tea may help in the overall treatment of such respiratory ailments as colds, pneumonia,bronchitis and sinusitis.
• Anise Tea stimulate in the supply of mother’s milk.
• Anise Tea helps in the treatment of colic.
• Anise Tea is effective in the treatment of indigestion and reduces flatulence and getting rid of hiccups.
Other Indian Names:Aniseed are also known as fennel seed, anise, anis, Anise seed, Anise, Pimpinel seed, and Sweet cumin, and saunf.
Color: light green.
Taste: sweet taste.
Buy Star Anise, Aniseed, Whole Spices, TRS from our online shop indian grocery at cheap price and best Rate